Returns and Warranty Policy
Our returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging with all product items present.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Non-returnable items: Gift cards
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Hardware with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, firstly send us an email at email@example.com and after email correspondence send your item to: Crimson Performance, 24 Applefields, Leyland, Preston, PR25 3AZ.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Crimson Performance, 24 Applefields, Leyland, Preston, PR25 3AZ.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £200, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Sync Ergonomics Warranty Policy
This document covers all warranty, liability, service and crash replacements related to all Sync Ergonomics products. Crimson Performance LTD will not process any warranty claims for Sync Ergonomics products purchased from other listed dealers.
All bicycle products have a limited product service life which is determined by usage rate, rider and system weight, correct assembly, materials, processes, impact damages, product design and environmental conditions.
All these variables contribute to the service life of the product. Sync Ergonomics recommends bicycles with Sync Ergonomics products be examined regularly by a qualified bicycle mechanic for early signs of product fatigue and/or product damage. These checks should include:
- regular visual checks for cracks
- surface irregularities
- any sign of irregular product wear
- signs of wear on both plastic and alloy parts
- bolt torque
Should the product show any signs of the above issues, stop using the product immediately. Failure to do so could lead to personal injury and or death.
All Sync Ergonomics products are suitable for riders up to a maximum of 100 kg or 220 lbs. Exceeding this this weight limit would void the Sync Ergonomics warranty immediately.
All Sync Ergonomics products are designed for their intended purpose as specified in their product descriptions and specifications. If products are used in any manner other than its original intended use, this could lead to personal injury and or death. In addition, this would void the Sync Ergonomics warranty immediately.
12-Month Limited Warranty
Sync Ergonomics provide a limited 12-month warranty for original owners of the product beginning from the date of purchase from Sync Ergonomics or Sync Ergonomics associated service provider. This warranty covers all manufacturing defects and craftsmanship for the duration of this period.
The original proof of purchase must be supplied to confirm the original owner of the Sync Ergonomics product and the purchase date.
When a product is confirmed defective and still within the warranty coverage period, it will be replaced and or repaired at the sole discretion of Sync Ergonomics, at no charge. In the event of a replacement, if the original product is not available, then at Sync Ergonomics’s discretion, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or similar value.
Areas not covered by this warranty:
1. If proof of purchase is not presented. Proof of purchase can be the original purchase invoice or receipt only.
2. Product is used in a manner other than its original intended use.
3. Products not purchased from Sync Ergonomics, or a Sync Ergonomics associated service provider.
4. Regular wear and tear. Fatigue life beyond the coverage period.
5. Damage caused by transportation or mishandling of the product including but not limited to; shipping, crashes, incorrect installation, lack of regular service, corrosion, accidents, aggressive cleaning liquid agents, faulty repair and anything that does not constitute material and workmanship defects.
6. Products beyond the 12-month coverage period.
7. Second-hand products.
8. Labour and freight costs incurred in the service and replacement of the product.
9. Damage caused by using incompatible parts and accessories.
10. Products used in non-recreational situations.
11. Any form of custom modification of the original product(s).
12. Accessories such as but not limited to grips, bar tape, computer mounts etc.